Festoon Cable &
Track Systems for Overhead Cranes and Hoists
Cable Electrification is an ideal electrification choice for relatively short
runs of travel. Flat Festoon Electrification offers a completely sealed
conductor system for safety and is easy to install and maintain.
- 14 Gauge C-Track and 12 Gauge C-Track systems are available in
galvanized or stainless steel for flat or round cable and air hoses.
- Factory pre-formed curves in 14 gauge systems are available in
4', 5', 6', and 7' radii.
- Aluminum track is available for pipe type trolleys for both
straight and curved systems.
- Wire supported systems available for both flat and round cables.
- New pendant control trolleys with Quick Plug disconnects
& Services for Festoon Systems
- Stainless steel and brass bearings for special applications.
- Precision bearing available in both 14 and 12 gauge sizes for
long life wear and high speeds.
- Both steel and plastic saddles available for flat and round
- Pre-assembled systems with cables on trolleys and packed for
- Standard cables available in sizes ranging from #2AWG to #16AWG.
- Cable fittings in both cast metal with grommets and non-metallic
- Tiered saddles for special cable loads or configurations.